We’re launching a new podcast that focuses on company owners in games and interactive media; shared knowledge bordering on therapy.
In the first episode I talk to Albert Marshall, a rock star lawyer we’ve been working with for years.
Albert offers a brief history of his career, then we discuss the various challenges of running a business in video games.
- Building creative capital
- Being a creatively driven business
- Content streaming platforms such as Netflix and Stadia
- What running a business does to an individual emotionally over the long term.
- Media Molecule’s amazing new game Dreams
- Our new IP which is taking the form of a comic and video game.