There’s no time like the present to start power washing the past!
Make dirt a thing of the past. The Back to the Future Special Pack is OUT NOW!
The highly anticipated, high-voltage Back to the Future Special Pack is now available to purchase and play! Check it out here.
What’s included in the Back to the Future Special Pack?
Five Jobs and a New Mini-Campaign
Travel back in time to hose down iconic movie sets and props inspired by the Back to the Future franchise from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment. The future may be ‘heavy’, but the past sure is dirty. You’ve arrived on set in the nick of time to make every legendary location sparkle and every prop ‘pop’, even if it takes a whole 1.21 gigawatts of pressure washing power!
During your trilogy-spanning cleaning contract you’ll be tasked with power washing Doc Brown’s van, the Time Machine, Hill Valley Clocktower, the Holomax Theatre and Doc’s Time Train.
This new Special Pack comes with ten new and electrifying achievements!
How much does the Special Pack cost?
The Back to the Future Special Pack will retail at $7.99/€7.99/£6.49
How do I access the Back to the Future Special Pack?
You can access the Special Pack through the in-game menu ‘Specials’ section or visit the relevant store page.
Which platforms is it available on?
The high-voltage expansion will be available later this year on Steam, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
Will there be achievements?
Yes, we are pleased to say there are 10 electrifying achievements in this Special Pack!
Do I need the base game to play the DLC?
Yes, you need to own both the base game and DLC.
Update 1.5 to Base Game
Alongside this DLC is a patch for the base game, including:
- Increase to save data allowance
- Introduction of ‘Clear Time-lapse’ button – helping players hitting the save data cap
- Fixed nozzle not changing with mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed issue with Radial Menu causing crashes
- Multiplayer stability fixes
- Environment fixes to Seventh Heaven, Spanish Villa and Excavator
- Fix: players can have multiple Free play jobs running at one time
- Fix an issue with the Tablet not being raised on a single button press.
- Equipment fixes
- Fixed firmware version issues creating a crash.
- EULA text updates
PWS Wiki: https://powerwash-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/PowerWash_Simulator_Wiki
PWS Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PowerWashSimulator/