Bring your passion to life at FuturLab! We have almost doubled in size this past year with our recent success, but we remain a relatively small team where you can make a real impact on the games we put out.
Check out our current openings below or submit a speculative application. Find out what you can expect from life at FuturLab here.
We are currently searching for the following positions. Unless stated otherwise, all roles can be remote (UK only)/hybrid/onsite in Brighton & Hove
Click to find out more about each role and how to apply.
- People Operations Administrator – applications temporarily closed due to volume of candidates
- Technical Artist
- Competitive salary. (dependent on experience)
- Performance related bonus.
- Annual salary reviews based on your performance.
- Opportunities to attend and speak at gaming events/conferences.
- Free game codes, game swag and merchandise.
- 21 days annual leave + 9 Bank Holidays, which includes our very own FuturLab Bank Holiday!
- 2 Duvet Days. (No questions asked)
- Extra day off for your birthday.
- Studio closure over the Christmas period.
- Bike2work scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Enhanced Sick Pay.
- Enhanced Pension.
- Private Healthcare.
- Remote therapy service through Spill.
- Staff referral bonus.
- Eye tests & standard glasses for display work.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Paid training and volunteer days per year to work on your personal development.
- Regular social activities.
Please note that you must be able to demonstrate eligibility and a valid working Visa to work in the United Kingdom, we are however a remote first studio, so we encourage you to live where you’ll be happiest.
Candidates without a valid UK work Visa cannot be considered.
Who we are Looking For…
Our studio is a place where everyone belongs, a space for us to cultivate great ideas and flourish together, with our differences as our strength. As a Ukie #RaiseTheGame pledge partner, we are committed to championing diversity and inclusion across all areas as we continue to expand.
No matter which position you are applying to, we look for three core traits:
SKILL – You are adept, knowledgeable, and passionate about your craft.
HUMILITY – Our studio fosters the attitude that no one is better than another, allowing everyone to shine.
KINDNESS – You approach people with consideration and support first-and-foremost.
Don’t See Anything for You?
We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic and talented people as our needs are constantly changing.
To send a speculative application, please email email@example.com with your CV and a portfolio or link to any of your work online. Please note that we are super busy concentrating on making great games and we don’t always have the time to reply to speculative applications.
Please keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest updates.
At this time, we are unable to offer any internships or work experience.
A Note to Recruiters
In the nicest way, please don’t get in touch, we’ll be in touch if we need you 🙂
Unsolicited CVs will be considered a gift.