There has never been a more exciting time to join us! FuturLab foster an inclusive and welcoming culture, we actively encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Check out the Life at FuturLab page (www.futurlab.co.uk/life-at-futurlab) for reasons why you’d love working here.
Current vacancies (click to find out more)
- Producer – Permanent, Full-Time (1/2)
- Producer – Permanent, Full-Time (2/2)
- Environment Artist, Permanent, Full-Time
- Senior Game Designer, Permanent, Full-Time
- Studio Coordinator, Permanent, Part-Time
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + performance related bonus.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Free remote therapy service.
- 29 days holiday + duvet days.
- 3 extra days off over the Christmas period.
- Bike2work scheme.
- Free eye test + standard glasses for display work.
- Staff referral bonus.
- Friday fun drinks.
- Regular social activities.
- Birthday Cake.
Please note that ideally you must be able to demonstrate eligibility and a VALID WORKING VISA to work in the United Kingdom, we are however a remote first studio, so we encourage you to live where you’ll be happiest.
Candidates without a valid UK work Visa cannot be considered.
Don’t see anything for you?
We are always interested to hear from enthusastic and talented people as our needs are constantly changing.
You can email email@example.com with your latest CV and a link to any of your work online. Please note that we are super busy concentrating on making great games and we don’t always have the time to reply to speculative applications.
Please keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest updates.
At this time we are unable to offer any internships or work experience.
A Note To Recruiters
In the nicest way, please don’t get in touch, we’ll be in touch if we need you 🙂
Unsolicited CVs will be considered a gift.
Want To Be A Game Artist?
Read this post: Want to be a game artist?