TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: FuturLab Ltd (company no. 04961083) whose registered office is at Regent House, Hove Street, Hove, East Sussex, UK, BN3 2DW.
2. The competition is open to residents of the entire world aged 12 years or over except employees of FuturLab Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition can only be entered via Discord.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 9am BST on Oct 30th 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants are required to:-
– Join the PowerWash Simulator Discord Server
– Upload their own original artwork to the stated Discord channel
– Remain a member of the Discord Server throughout the competition period
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
– One (1) x Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the FuturLab team.
14. The winners will be notified by DM on Discord within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
FuturLab’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Furthermore, all entrants agree to have their entry artwork and online name/handle shared on any social media platform at FuturLab’s sole discretion.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. FuturLab shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
24. FuturLab also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.